We may earn commission from affiliate links →
Travel In Style & Comfort: Take A Private Transfer From Dubrovnik To Split
Are you tired of the stress and hassle that comes with public transportation or renting a car when traveling? When transferring between Dubrovnik to Split, the best way is by using a private transfer to skip the hectic bus lines and airport queues.
Private transfers in Croatia are easy, and it’s an exclusive and luxurious way to travel between these two Croatian cities. From comfortable vehicles to personalized services, this guide will help you plan your journey between Dubrovnik & Split.
Get ready to sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride as we explore private transfer options for your next adventure.
Private Transfer From Dubrovnik To Split
If you’re starting your journey in Dubrovnik, you have a few options for getting to Split. You can take a bus, which is the cheapest option, but it takes the longest and can be very crowded. You could fly, but then you have to deal with airport transfers on both ends of your trip and having to transit through Zagreb. Or, you could take a private transfer, which is comfortable, convenient, affordable, and the fastest.
What Is A Private Transfer
When you’re planning a trip, transportation is one of the most important factors to consider. You want to ensure you can get from point A to point B without hassle. The best way to do this is to let someone else take care of the driving for you. A private transfer is a service where you pay a company to organize your transport for you. They supply a vehicle with a driver that provides a door-to-door service and that you have all to yourself. This means relaxing and enjoying the scenery while someone else takes care of the driving.
Private transfers are also very convenient because they can be customized to fit your schedule. If you need to make any stops along the way, your driver can accommodate you. And if you have any special requests (like child seats or if you are traveling with a pet), just let your driver know when booking, and they will take care of it.
So a private transfer is a perfect solution if you’re looking for a stress-free way to travel between Dubrovnik and Split (or anywhere else in Croatia).
How To Book A Private Transfer From Dubrovnik To Split
Here’s how to book a private transfer from Dubrovnik to Split:
- Search for reputable private transfers providers: we recommend Octopus Transfers Croatia here ↳
- Book your transfer in advance to ensure availability
- When booking, be sure to specify any special requirements, such as child seats or excess luggage requirements
- If you wish to make stops along the way (see below for ideas), let the company know in advance so the driver can plan accordingly
- Meet your driver on the day of your transfer at the specified location and time. Relax and enjoy the ride as you’re chauffeured to your destination in style!
How Long Does It Take To Get From Dubrovnik To Split
If you are starting in Dubrovnik, a private transfer to Split will take approximately 3 hours. This includes time for picking you up at your accommodation in Dubrovnik and dropping you off at your accommodation in Split.
You can travel between Dubrovnik and Split in a few different ways. The most direct being taking the Adriatic Highway, over the Peljesac Bridge, and then onto the A1 motorway. Alternatively, you can take the Adriatic Motorway (Jadranska Magistrala or D8) all the way to Split. This takes a little longer, at 4 hours, especially in the tourist season in summer.
What To See Between Dubrovnik & Split
If you’re taking a private transfer from Dubrovnik to Split, there’s plenty to see along the way! The drive takes you through some of Croatia’s most stunning scenery, so be sure to have your camera ready.
Some stop worth considering include:
There are numerous options for stops between Split and Dubrovnik; you need to ensure that you let the transfer company know in advance of any stops you would like to make so they can factor the time into your booking.
Whether you’re looking to sightsee or relax and get to your destination as fast as possible, a private transfer from Dubrovnik to Split is the perfect way to travel in style and comfort.
Cost Of A Private Transfer From Dubrovnik To Split
The cost of private transfers from Dubrovnik to Split can vary depending on your chosen company and the number of people in your party. Private transfers will cost more than public transportation options like buses, but they are significantly more convenient.
However, private transfers offer several advantages over other modes of transportation. Private transfers are usually faster and less stressful, as they can be customized to fit your specific needs. For example, if you have a large group, need an early or late pickup time, or if you travel with lots of luggage, you may want to choose a private transfer that has enough space to accommodate you.
When choosing a private transfer company, be sure to compare prices and services before booking. Some companies may offer discounts for online bookings, so it’s always worth checking around before making your final decision.
Advantages Of Private Transfers In Croatia
Here are some of the advantages if you’re looking for a comfortable and stylish way to travel between Dubrovnik and Split;
- You’ll have your own personal driver who will take care of all the driving for you. This means you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the scenery as you make your way between Split & Dubrovnik
- Private transfers are typically very comfortable and luxurious so that you can travel in style and on your own schedule. You determine the pickup time for your service
- You won’t have to worry about dealing with public transportation schedules or crowds when you’re trying to get from one place to another. Private transfers offer a much more stress-free way to travel
- You can usually customize your private transfer experience to suit your needs and preferences better. This means you can choose things like what type of vehicle you want to use or how many stops you’d like to make along the way
Other Ways To Get From Dubrovnik To Split
You can travel from Dubrovnik to Split in a few other ways besides taking a private transfer. You could take a bus, rent a car, or ferry.
- Bus: if you decide to take the bus, it will take about 3-8 hours to get to Split, depending on your chosen bus. You have direct services and buses that take the Adriatic highway and make numerous stops on route. The bus ride is very scenic as you can see a lot of the Croatian coastline. Tickets for the bus can be purchased online in advance or at the bus station
- Rent a car: if you decide to rent a car, it will take about 3 hours to get to Split from Dubrovnik (plus the time it takes to rent the vehicle, fill in the paperwork, pay, etc.). This is an excellent option if you want more flexibility and freedom while on your trip. Just be sure to book your rental car in advance so that you can get the best rate possible
- Ferry: Jadrolinija and Krilo offer ferry services between Dubrovnik and Split, and these make stops at various islands, e.g., Korcula, Hvar, Mljet, etc., and the services take between 6-8 hours
No matter which method you choose to get from Dubrovnik to Split, you are sure to have a great time and make some fantastic memories!
Final Words On A Dubrovnik to Split Transfer
After reading this guide, we trust that you now have a good understanding of the options available for private transfers from Dubrovnik to Split. We hope you have found the information helpful and helped you make an informed decision about the best way to travel within Croatia.